Local Bus Fares
- $1.60 one-way, $3.20 round trip, $3.50 Day Pass, which entitles you to unlimited rides on Local Bus, Light Rail, and Metro Subway for one specific day
- Weekly Pass for Local Buses, Light Rail, and Metro Subway - $16.50
- Monthly Pass for Local Bus, Light Rail, and Metro Subway - $64.00
- Senior/Disability (MTA photo ID required) one-way fare - $0.55
- Senior/Disability Day Pass - $1.20
- Eligibility for Senior/Disability Reduced Fares:
Senior citizens (age 65+), Persons with Disabilities, and Medicare Cardholders must show one of the following to be eligible for reduced fares on MTA transit services:
· a valid disability ID from another transit agency and any valid government issued photo ID, OR
· a Medicare card and any valid government issued photo ID.
Senior photo ID cards are issued at the MTA Certification Office located in the lobby of 6 St. Paul St. The office is open from 8:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m., Monday through Thursday. Senior photo ID cards are also issued at various locations throughout the MTA service area.
Click [here] for current list or locations.
For further information, email the MTA or call the Certification Office at 410-767-3441, TTY 410-333-2051 for people who are hearing and/or speech impaired.
The one way Senior Reduced Fare is 55 cents. A Senior Day Pass is available for core services (Local Bus, Light Rail, Metro Subway and Neighborhood Shuttle Bus). This Day Pass allows seniors to ride all day for $1.20. Express and premium charges apply. Reduced fare Monthly Passes are also available for $16.50. The passes must be used with a valid MTA photo Senior ID card.
- Monthly College Pass - $39.00 (sold at particpating schools only).
- Paratransit Ticket Book - 20 Tickets for $37.00. Paratransit Ticket Books may be purchased by credit card at 410-454-7039, or at the Transit Store in the lobby of 6 St. Paul Street, Baltimore MD 21202
- Paratransit - $1.85 one-way, Book of 20 trips - $37.00
- K-12 School Program (Students in participating schools) - $1.10 one-way
MTA Local Bus Fares:
||One-Way Cash Fare
||$3.50 + .40/ride
||$1.20 + .40/ride
||$16.50 + .40/ride
||$16.50 + .40/ride|
Regular Fares apply to Metro Subway, Light Rail, and Local Bus Routes 1 through 91 plus M-1 through M-17.
Shuttle Fares apply to Hampden and Mondawmin Metro Shuttle Bug routes.
Express Fares apply to Bus Routes 104, 120, 150, and 160 and Express Trips operated on Regular Routes.